General

Feeder to feedee

Any feeder who became a feedee? How did it happened?
2 years

Feeder to feedee

My feedee turned out to also want to be a feeder. Then it just sort of happened. She made me gain quite a lot and I realized how much I enjoyed it, so I kept going myself after we broke up.

Now my goal is to get fatter than she ever was haha.
2 years

Feeder to feedee

Angy523:
Any feeder who became a feedee? How did it happened?

Several things.

1. Lack of an outlet for it.. no one else to fatten.

2. Curiosity of what it's like. But I think I've always wanted, even needed to be fat. I was in denial of it until a few years ago ago when I finally accepted it.

3. The fatter you are, the easier it is to date BBW. Even if someone thinner somehow catches my eye, around here anyway it's okay if you're fat. And if she's a gym bunny who hates food and rags on you about that, it'd never work anyway. Most size contrast couples I see have a fat man and a thin woman, at least around here. But a thin man / fat woman couple, that seems rare. Makes sense since most fat women want a man who can really eat, and the somewhat traditional attitude where the man is supposed to be bigger. It might also be the old double standard in Texas that seems to be breaking down - where the man can be fat but she's supposed to be slim and trim. It's changing into where the man can still be fat, but now she can be fat too!

4. Feedees really do seem to have fun. I wanted a taste of that too. Now I want a literal taste of that all the time.

5. I never liked highly rigorous, aerobic physical activity anyway.

6. Of course, all the other advantages of being fatter, I get to experience myself.

I'm still a feeder though, and if you're too thin I still want to make you fatter. But as much as I may want to and think you'd like it, I'd never force it on you.
2 years

Feeder to feedee

For me, it was a couple of things. I could point to the lack of options and my hesitation in dating, but I don’t think that’s really it, not significantly at least.

The first thing was finding out that men could be feedees, which was just eye opening for me. In some ways, it helped lessen the internal conflict I felt about being a feedist as it helped break down the image of an abusive male feeder and the helpless female feedee.

Another was discovering the idea of mutual gaining, which just seemed so right to me. It felt totally fair and even, plus getting that sort of bond.

And finally, I just gradually realized that being fat just felt right. Having a belly felt right, being soft and squishy felt right, and my moobs started to really grow on me.

So it was a process for me.
2 years