Submission and domination

Soft dom or hard dom?

So you enjoy total humiliation or praise? Maybe both?

Does it depend on the situation and your mood? I'm curious to hear some of your answers.
2 years

Soft dom or hard dom?

I prefer soft dom. I like some who encourages and forces me to keep eating but in a bit of a caring way.
2 years

Soft dom or hard dom?

Soft dom for me. Humiliation isn't really my thing, but well meant light teasing doesn't bother me. I enjoy praise I guess lol.
2 years

Soft dom or hard dom?

I'd say I'd like both! Although I'm not specifically into humiliation (i think). I'd love a very rough feeder who whould force me to eat for her pleasure and make me addicted and manipulate me. But after we orgasm I'd need a romantic and caring person to cuddle with.
For me this really goes with a mommy - fat boy kind of thing, where half of the time "Mommy knows better" amd the other half im just really sensitive and need a carrying person!

And im really curious, what do you think? And what do you prefer yourself?
2 years

Soft dom or hard dom?

I want one of each dynamic honestly… (I’m polyamorous and don’t do monogamy)

I really enjoy a dynamic where it’s kinda distant and cold and absolutely fucked up… more brutal and mean heavy on humiliation. This would have to be casual NSA that we only get together occasionally and it’s very strictly kink, not even really friends even.

I also love when it’s a combination of brutal and praise but no physical affection.. I’m definitely the most manipulatable and enthusiastic in this dynamic. Let me know the fucked up shit we do pleases you to no end and I’ll just do more fucked up shit to get that praise. I still wouldn’t be able to have a romantic connection with someone in this dynamic but could handle it more frequently and actually also be friends.

A more gentle manipulation, with praise and affection and just occasional brutality could maybe work with the right person but unless I really click on all the levels of companionship and I actually want a relationship with this person this dynamic doesn’t work for me.

I’m a switch and in my romantic relationships I actually prefer a gentle domme dynamic, where we spoil each other but I’m in control. (I’m NOT a feeder please don’t flood my inbox) Where I’m the one encouraged to eat and overindulge and be spoiled… in return I praise and spoil in other ways… I’m very nurturing and sweet and kinky.
2 years

Soft dom or hard dom?

PenelopeRouge:

Does it depend on the situation and your mood? I'm curious to hear some of your answers.

Difficult to tell. I prefer my partners to be stronger than me and the feeding to be forceful. But I don't need praise and I can't cope with humiliation, so I don't really know the answer
2 years

Soft dom or hard dom?

PenelopeRouge:

Would say I need total humiliation and degradation. All of which has been suppressed for years.
I'm the stereotype handsome model who wants to be a pig!
2 years