Lifestyle tips

What’s the best way to approach finding a feedee as a newcomer?

Would love any tips or experienced advice! Don’t want to be a creep yet want to continue to explore and experience this awesome fetish. Any thoughts are appreciated. I’m down to earth and easy to talk to so if any community opportunities come about I’m down! Live in the Chicago area
2 years

My boyfriend didn’t bring it up for a year. By that time I had put on “relationships weight” and was trying/thinking about a diet. He made me feel really good about how my body had grown and it sort of went from there. I totally ballooned since then.
2 years

That’s so awesome! Thanks for sharing that. Very cool the open mindedness and communication was there for sure. I’m sure you both have had amazing times because of it! I’m divorced three years now, so I don’t have a gf to communicate that easily. Where is best or how is best to approach women about being interested in feederism. A lot of people think it’s weird too. I love it though
2 years

Out in the world, you kind of have to feel it out very slowly to avoid coming off as only interested in the fetish/their body. There are tons of key words and comments that people involved in feedism respond to, such as those referring to fullness after a meal, enjoyment of soft bodies, and appetite. These are small and you can easily fit them within a lot of different situations such as dates or getting to know people. It doesn't have to be anything like "I love fat girls!!!" it can be more like seeing a beautiful plus size lady on the street and making a kind comment to whoever you're with. For example, commenting on the way her dress and shoes go together or enjoying her fashion sense. These are subtle hints that show, to me, someone would be interested in either fat people or possibly feedism.
2 years

Just visit fast food places like McDonald’s is my advice
2 years

To find a feedee, this site and/or Feabie would beat the top of my list. BBW parties and bashes are also good resources which should be popping up at local nightclubs now that we're past the pandemic.

To find a sustainable relationship you'll want to join a BBW dating site.

I'm not so sure about finding a feedee at a fast-food restaurant since most seem to prefer delivery apps or the drive-thru over the dining room. Interestingly my wife and I did notice a feeder/feedee couple at a local oriental buffet restaurant several years ago, our first time noticing this dynamic in public.
2 years