Gaining

How can i lower my metabolism and increase my stomach capacity?

i have a hard time even eating as much as i need too, i guess I'm wondering what i can do to increase my stomach capacity and lower my metabolism at the same time,

I've been drinking a heavy cream and vegetable oil and ice cream milkshake every day but that only helps a little so idk, i need some help please.

thanks
2 years

Gottabebig67:
Heavy cream and chocolate milk before bed has been blowing me up like a balloon lol I’m so jiggly after just a week

thats awesome lol
2 years

A pretty quick and easy way of increasing your stomach capacity might be the coke/mentos bloat.
2 years

Just keep eating. It takes a while to break your metabolism. You can increase your stomach capacity by eating a lot and often. It takes time for the brain to register feeling full so eating fast will help you get past full and expand your stomach.
2 years

Just keep eating. It takes a while to break your metabolism. You can increase your stomach capacity by eating a lot and often. It takes time for the brain to register feeling full so eating fast will help you get past full and expand your stomach.
2 years

mmiilk:
Id recommend getting a lot of food around you, something easy to munch and get stuffed on, get into a hot and heavy convo about gaining with someone(it really does help), doesn't matter who you'll find some on here, eat until your barely able to move. (its all mental you just gotta keep going even if you feel you cant, just do it) get through this for at least a week. By the following week your hunger cues will be much sooner then normal, you can stop the binge eating and just start making your portions larger and indulging in junk and sweets more.
you'll eventully lower your activity and you'll have pounds packed on in no time, and by then it's a lifestyle. Its hard at first but soon enough itll be hard to NOT eat.

That advice hits the mark.
2 years

If you really want to increase your capacity, 420.

Use cannabis after binging to make yourself hungry again. Make sure you have a lot of your favorite foods when the munchies kick in.

Every time I binge like that, personally, I find the next day I'm just hungry all the time.
2 years

mmiilk:
Id recommend getting a lot of food around you, something easy to munch and get stuffed on, get into a hot and heavy convo about gaining with someone(it really does help), doesn't matter who you'll find some on here, eat until your barely able to move. (its all mental you just gotta keep going even if you feel you cant, just do it) get through this for at least a week. By the following week your hunger cues will be much sooner then normal, you can stop the binge eating and just start making your portions larger and indulging in junk and sweets more.
you'll eventully lower your activity and you'll have pounds packed on in no time, and by then it's a lifestyle. Its hard at first but soon enough itll be hard to NOT eat.

thanks smiley
2 years