Gaining

Most one could gain in 2 months?

If a guy were to go all in for 2 months (heavy cream, high calorie meals, etc.) how much could he realistically gain in that amount of time?

What might the experience be like? (Stretch marks, fat distribution, etc.)
2 years

I don't know what the most is, but I have gained 10 lbs in a week, doing the math that could be 80lbs in two months, unless you plateau?
2 years

Chubbypup:
I don't know what the most is, but I have gained 10 lbs in a week, doing the math that could be 80lbs in two months, unless you plateau?

That’s impressive. How did you get those results?
2 years

BouttoBurst:
I gained 80 lbs in 2 months by stuffing daily and drinking a lot of extra calories in the form of weight gain shakes. I was also very sedentary during this time. In addition, I increased my capacity by topping off with soda and doing inflations here and there.

Are you on kik?
2 years

BouttoBurst:
I gained 80 lbs in 2 months by stuffing daily and drinking a lot of extra calories in the form of weight gain shakes. I was also very sedentary during this time. In addition, I increased my capacity by topping off with soda and doing inflations here and there.

that is truly epic - what did it feel like (checks notes) to gain nearly 3lbs a day? was it noticeable?
2 years