Feedback and suggestions

Website freezes

Anyone else notice this site freezes? I see it most when I am responding to messages. One moment, I'm typing. The next, everything freezes and I gotta wait for whatever I was going to type to show up. Sometimes , it gets so bad, my entire computer freezes.

I know it's not me because it stops when I close the site. Also, this only happens on desktop. I don't have this issue on mobil.
2 years

Website freezes

Heckin heck. Glad it's not just me, but I'm sorry to here you're going through it too. Sucks, man.
2 years

Website freezes

Hi Munchies,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. So it primarily happens when you are sending messages on the site?

In what other instances have you experienced the site freezing? Can you also advise if this is a particular time of day or is it sporadic?

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Website freezes

FF Team:
Hi Munchies,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. So it primarily happens when you are sending messages on the site?

In what other instances have you experienced the site freezing? Can you also advise if this is a particular time of day or is it sporadic?

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team

I haven't noticed a particular time of day. It feels sporadic. Some days I have no issues at all. Other days I can't go more than 5 minutes without it freezing.

I don't have this issue on mobile. That being said, it does have a tendency to log me out at random times. I'm already remembered on this device, so it's pretty annoying. Especially when I am trying to respond to someone in messages or in a forum. It actually happened when I tried to reply to your message and I lost everything I typed.
2 years