Extreme obesity

Im looking to become extremely obese how can i find a feeder right for me

i need someone aggressive wholl see me immobile hard to find someone wholl push me and is real
2 years

Use the time now to get yourself ready.

Control and build your finances. Life Insurance policies can offer less or discriminate based on weight, so get them early (Policies won't ask you about specific ailments but can ask for your weight and if you drink/smoke).
Big Fig mattresses are expensive though there are cheaper alternatives.
Respectable relationship with your doctor/clinic/hospital as getting your vitals checked is important especially if there are genetic factors.

If it's too good to be true, it normally is. Stay guarded and skeptical even around 'experienced feeders'. Those who are not ready/willing to part ways with their sports car, or look like they will die of embarrassment seeing you use disabled transportation are red flags (Some will talk/act a good game as long as there is an 'understanding' that they will return to the smolfat who is more accepted by their friends/family).

They are hard to find but you can save yourself a lot of agony while waiting for the right one. It's hard out there but the right one is worth it.
2 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
Use the time now to get yourself ready.

Control and build your finances. Life Insurance policies can offer less or discriminate based on weight, so get them early (Policies won't ask you about specific ailments but can ask for your weight and if you drink/smoke).
Big Fig mattresses are expensive though there are cheaper alternatives.
Respectable relationship with your doctor/clinic/hospital as getting your vitals checked is important especially if there are genetic factors.

If it's too good to be true, it normally is. Stay guarded and skeptical even around 'experienced feeders'. Those who are not ready/willing to part ways with their sports car, or look like they will die of embarrassment seeing you use disabled transportation are red flags (Some will talk/act a good game as long as there is an 'understanding' that they will return to the smolfat who is more accepted by their friends/family).

They are hard to find but you can save yourself a lot of agony while waiting for the right one. It's hard out there but the right one is worth it.

This is an amazingly responsible answer. The bit about sports cars and whatnot is a fantastic point. It's a really good way to differentiate someone who likes the idea and someone who likes the reality.
2 years

Just truth as some forget that comfort, accessibility have to be prioritized even if it changes others perception of them. Not everyone can deal with that.
2 years