General

Feederism amazon shopping spree

Hey y’all trying to come up with things to add to my Amazon shopping list as for gaining products go any kind of food, sexy toy, funnel or slutty outfit you can think of post in this thread please I neeeed inspo
2 years

So many possible ideas, and a caveat.

The only major caveat I can think of, is that most snack foods of various sorts tend to be obscenely overpriced on Amazon. That sort of thing, buy it at the local grocery store. Never buy that off of Amazon. On to the ideas:

- Beer bongs (cheapest way overall to obtain a suitable funnel).

- Portable wheeled clothing rack to hang the beer bong/funnel from.

- Shower hose/shower hose switch/shower hose T-valve/sprayer (similar to the kitchen sink).
It's easier to spray areas the regular shower head won't really reach. In most bathrooms, the toilet is next to the shower. Without trying to over to top TMI, it's much nicer for when it's time for #2. Just use a half sheet of a paper towel to wipe up moisture.

- Hair epilator
It's annoying to contort like a gymnast to shave body hair every other day to every day, not to mention incredibly time consuming. It also only ever gets harder, the fatter you get. The results really do seem like waxing. It's SO worth it and so much insane bang for your buck it's not even funny. I don't really follow a set schedule but I think I only really need to cover most areas about once every 1-2 weeks. Recall that waxing means letting all your hairs grow to a quarter inch or longer; gross. Makes the week before waxing horrid. The catch is you can't really use it on genital or most facial hair, unfortunately.

- Armless office chair, though you're probably better off going to a used furniture store.

- T-shirts or crop tops that say "Always hungry."

- Underwear is generally stretchy, so you should almost certainly buy a size or two larger; gives you room to grow.

- Digital scale with a glass surface. It's rare to find one new that doesn't support at least 400 lbs.

- Cow print bikinis, if that's your thing.

- 1-2 items of clothing that are much larger, to kind of give you a goal.

- If you really want to try going hardcore, maltodextrin gaining powder (e.g. Carbo-gain). But beware.. if mixed with heavy cream or half and half it will clump up really bad and you can't drink it, so don't mix the two. And never go too overboard with it in general.

That's all I can think of for now. Not really sure what kind of responses you were hoping for.
2 years

[quote]Hungryheart:
Hey y’all trying to come up with things to add to my Amazon shopping list as for gaining products go any kind of food, sexy toy, funnel or slutty outfit you can think of post in this thread please I neeeed inspo

Fatmanrocker:
Somethings I found and am thinking on getting

Head Rush Bongzilla Beer Bong (Glow in the Dark) a.co/d/3ZhizRW

MuscleMeds Feast Mode Appetite Stimulant a.co/d/3ZhizRW

Spice Supreme M.S.G. Monosodium Glutamate, plastic shaker, 4.25-oz. a.co/d/3ZhizRW

These are all so good thank youuuu
2 years

ILuvChubbyChix:
So many possible ideas, and a caveat.

The only major caveat I can think of, is that most snack foods of various sorts tend to be obscenely overpriced on Amazon. That sort of thing, buy it at the local grocery store. Never buy that off of Amazon. On to the ideas:

- Beer bongs (cheapest way overall to obtain a suitable funnel).

- Portable wheeled clothing rack to hang the beer bong/funnel from.

- Shower hose/shower hose switch/shower hose T-valve/sprayer (similar to the kitchen sink).
It's easier to spray areas the regular shower head won't really reach. In most bathrooms, the toilet is next to the shower. Without trying to over to top TMI, it's much nicer for when it's time for #2. Just use a half sheet of a paper towel to wipe up moisture.

- Hair epilator
It's annoying to contort like a gymnast to shave body hair every other day to every day, not to mention incredibly time consuming. It also only ever gets harder, the fatter you get. The results really do seem like waxing. It's SO worth it and so much insane bang for your buck it's not even funny. I don't really follow a set schedule but I think I only really need to cover most areas about once every 1-2 weeks. Recall that waxing means letting all your hairs grow to a quarter inch or longer; gross. Makes the week before waxing horrid. The catch is you can't really use it on genital or most facial hair, unfortunately.

- Armless office chair, though you're probably better off going to a used furniture store.

- T-shirts or crop tops that say "Always hungry."

- Underwear is generally stretchy, so you should almost certainly buy a size or two larger; gives you room to grow.

- Digital scale with a glass surface. It's rare to find one new that doesn't support at least 400 lbs.

- Cow print bikinis, if that's your thing.

- 1-2 items of clothing that are much larger, to kind of give you a goal.

- If you really want to try going hardcore, maltodextrin gaining powder (e.g. Carbo-gain). But beware.. if mixed with heavy cream or half and half it will clump up really bad and you can't drink it, so don't mix the two. And never go too overboard with it in general.

That's all I can think of for now. Not really sure what kind of responses you were hoping for.

Holy crap that’s so detailed it’s just what I needed you are a saint! I’ll be sure to add them all to my list
2 years