Lifestyle tips

Fashion help needed - looking for short-sleeve, bodycon jumpsuits, preferably 3x+

I don't like wearing anything with a waistband, so I wear bodysuits as underwear as well as an undershirt.

When I weighed 269 pounds, I noticed that I was experiencing skin irritation from skin-on-skin contact on the back of my knees. I think I'm going to need to switch from a bodysuit to a bodycon jumpsuit, but I'm having difficulty finding what I'm looking for.

I just need a basic, figure-hugging jumpsuit, with a top that looks like a regular t-shirt. I would prefer it have short sleeves, and a plain, flat design. The colors can be either black or white.

I have been amazed at my inability to find a jumpsuit that fits these requirements. It's as if it's too plain compared to what's on the market.

Does anyone have any good plus-size online stores they would recommend? I tried Fashion Nova, Lane Bryant, and Torrid. None of them had what I was looking for.
1 year

Fashion help needed - looking for short-sleeve, bodycon jumpsuits, preferably 3x+

Zora:
I don't like wearing anything with a waistband, so I wear bodysuits as underwear as well as an undershirt.

When I weighed 269 pounds, I noticed that I was experiencing skin irritation from skin-on-skin contact on the back of my knees. I think I'm going to need to switch from a bodysuit to a bodycon jumpsuit, but I'm having difficulty finding what I'm looking for.

I just need a basic, figure-hugging jumpsuit, with a top that looks like a regular t-shirt. I would prefer it have short sleeves, and a plain, flat design. The colors can be either black or white.

I have been amazed at my inability to find a jumpsuit that fits these requirements. It's as if it's too plain compared to what's on the market.

Does anyone have any good plus-size online stores they would recommend? I tried Fashion Nova, Lane Bryant, and Torrid. None of them had what I was looking for.

A *plain* jump suit that looks like a basic t-shirt on the top? And is figure hugging? In *women's* fashion?

You'd have an easier time finding women's jeans with useful pockets.

Most women who wear form fitting jumpsuits are looking to be flashy. So brands will sell things for flashy people.

Jumpsuits that are more practical tend not to be form fitting.

You may want to switch gears and check out the sportswear section instead.
1 year

Not making a recommendation, but I assume you mean something like this:

?fit=528%2C800&ssl=1
1 year

Yup, something like that. Thank you for the recommendation about the sportswear. I'll see what I can find.
1 year