Lifestyle tips

Transgender and gaining

I'm trans as well, and one tip I have enjoyed very much is the way heavy whipping cream packs on the pounds. Instead of gaining a bunch of visceral fat and ending up with a beer belly, I'm gaining soft, squishy subcutaneous fat.
1 year

Transgender and gaining

Awesome. Keep posting pictures and updates
1 year

Transgender and gaining

Ditzy:
Try to not say the word like so much.
Not being mean or putting you down but people say that word too much and in sentences where it doesn't belong grammatically.

Happy gaining !!

(Friendly off topic teasing incoming...)

I mean... did they communicate something? did the audience understand it? boom, correct grammar lol

also like... I LOVE the word "like" n like that was a totally normal use of the word like cuz like "like" has like sooooo many different ways it can be used and like obviously in this post I'm like exaggerating my use of the word "like" and breaking so many other "rules" of grammar but I genuinely like the word "like" n think its rly interesting how the word has expanded uses and is like a multitool of words and like why be rigid with grammar when we can play with it to be *expressive*

*jazz hands*
1 year

Transgender and gaining

Ditzy:
Try to not say the word like so much.
Not being mean or putting you down but people say that word too much and in sentences where it doesn't belong grammatically.

Happy gaining !!

Greentrees8733:
(Friendly off topic teasing incoming...)

I mean... did they communicate something? did the audience understand it? boom, correct grammar lol

also like... I LOVE the word "like" n like that was a totally normal use of the word like cuz like "like" has like sooooo many different ways it can be used and like obviously in this post I'm like exaggerating my use of the word "like" and breaking so many other "rules" of grammar but I genuinely like the word "like" n think its rly interesting how the word has expanded uses and is like a multitool of words and like why be rigid with grammar when we can play with it to be *expressive*

*jazz hands*

kind of like f**k
1 year

Transgender and gaining

Fun fact, don't panic if you lose weight at some point, you are going to lose muscle mass.

May your transition goes as smooth as the curves you'll grow!
1 year

Transgender and gaining

Gorochu:
Fun fact, don't panic if you lose weight at some point, you are going to lose muscle mass.

That actually depends on how active you are while you gain.

You can gain both muscle and fat at the same time. You can also maintain it as well. Body composition is truly fascinating.

While you don't need to get buff, I do recommend all feedees and gainers to have at least enough muscle to lug yourself around.

Also, cardio is important for heart health - something to keep in mind as you grow.
1 year

Transgender and gaining

Gorochu:

Munchies:
That actually depends on how active you are while you gain.

You can gain both muscle and fat at the same time. You can also maintain it as well. Body composition is truly fascinating.

While you don't need to get buff, I do recommend all feedees and gainers to have at least enough muscle to lug yourself around.

Also, cardio is important for heart health - something to keep in mind as you grow.

Unless you're into "unhealthy" lifestyle, then just park your ass and watch some tv
1 year
12   loading