Lifestyle tips

Should i start taking donations?

I'm having trouble affording enough food to gain weight, but I want to get really big... I was thinking about starting taking donations and posting pictures, should I?
1 year

I don't think too many people will donate to men gaining weight. Just trying to get to 800 pounds with no plan on how you will earn money and who will take care of you is not a good idea. You need to get a good paying job, like an accountant. If you depend on a job that requires a lot of physical activity, you're not going to have an income. Most people looking for super large mates are looking for women.
1 year

You can always state you accept donation but in ten years I have been in the feederism community I got maybe ONE donation. Ever. And I do HQ content and tried to cam rOFL

So will you GET them? Probably not. But it never hurts to have that avenue .

Another thing is to grab rapport and allow yourself be known, i know some of the super famous in the community models like RosieMarie or them DO get donations. So you'd have to REALLY put yourself out there and get a fanbase.

I don't agree with the comment above. Gender has nothing to do with it, in fact one of the most successful feedee I know is a husband, wife team and the husband has a big thick belly and his wife and other skinny girls LOVE to feed him, love to watch him eat, etc . So there is a huge fanbase for males, in fact i have noticed there are more masculine folks than feminine in gaining.

But it is hard to get donations, thus why people have feeders smiley
1 year