General

Fast food min/max

Carl’s Jr., Denny’s, and Taco Bell. I ate McDonald’s for a month straight, gained 27 pounds of solid fat. It definitely jump started my gain.
1 year

Fast food min/max

Cactusrager:
Carl’s Jr., Denny’s, and Taco Bell. I ate McDonald’s for a month straight, gained 27 pounds of solid fat. It definitely jump started my gain.

High Calories per dollar is definitely a plus, especially on 15.50 an hour like myself
1 year

Fast food min/max

TwiceAsNice:
Do you mean the most calories for single food items? or generally foods that are high in calories?

JaidenGrowingFatty:
Either Or, just some "favorites" on fast food, the recommendations of people more experienced in gaining than I am. I attempted google counts but they always state items that just aren't on the menu anymore

Any restaurant, at least in the U.S. (and likely most if not all of Europe) above a certain size or sales volume, is required by law to publish nutritional information for every menu item. That means for a default menu item (ordered regular, not counting substitutions, additions, or subtractions), it was sent to a lab somewhere for analysis. These labs also seem to round to the nearest 10 calories.

These are the numbers I will trust. Of course, even that is at best an estimate. Especially at restaurants, there's enough inconsistency there can be variation. Even at McD's, sometimes if you order a 20 piece, you'll get a bonus nugget or two, or worse.. though far less common, a missing nugget or two.

The closest you'll get to consistency is packaged food that comes out of a factory, such as Chips Ahoy cookies or loaves of bread. The machines that produce this stuff are calibrated within tight tolerances
1 year

Fast food min/max

As posted above, some really cheap calories (and overprocessed sugars) can be had at the "dollar" store. Those generic cookies, snack cakes, and pop-tarts can easily clock in at 1000+ calories a buck (or so). It's not "fast food" per se, but it doesn't need cooking.
1 year
12   loading