Chat/Role play

Fat guys/girls into toilet play

I love the feeling of being used as a toilet by fat people.
2 years

This is a topic I'd love to discuss tbh
2 years

Iwant2beafatty69:
Yessss, I’m a fatty myself with a poop fetish and love my fat ass shitting I’m my SO, I find it so sexy

I’d love to chat but I can’t find your username
2 years

Iwant2beafatty69:
Yessss, I’m a fatty myself with a poop fetish and love my fat ass shitting I’m my SO, I find it so sexy

500lbguyloverhere:
I’d love to chat but I can’t find your username
same issue here
2 years

Iwant2beafatty69:
I’m too sure what the problem is boys, but we could always just talk on this thread instead of dm
that works too would prefer DM but no issue either way
2 years

Iwant2beafatty69:
I’m too sure what the problem is boys, but we could always just talk on this thread instead of dm
if i had to guess though you dont have your account set as visible to the public but im honestly not sure what would cause the issue
2 years

Iwant2beafatty69:
Yeah not too sure, but for now let’s just talk on here, how do you all relate to this topic or what are your thoughts?

I've always been attracted to the thought of a woman letting themselves go so far with eating/WG that they just lose control and shit themselves
2 years

My favourite part of shitting is when i go to the toilet and flush

Instant relief!
2 years

Iwant2beafatty69:
I recently went out for sushi and ended up passing out in the booth because of how much food I ate, eventually I got my fat ass us and left, I was driving and I stopped to get froyo, I got their biggest scoop because I was hungry again, and halfway through I couldn’t hold it, that sushi came out fast, so my panties were full of steamy shit, but it felt kinda good, it smushed around my ass cheeks, it was kinda sexy, and eventually I had to get out of my car once I got to my nephews baseball game, and I sat away from everyone, but still with pants full of shit, I was really turned on and discovered that I might explore more with this
fuck thats hot, are you planning on doing it again on purpose?
2 years

Iwant2beafatty69:
Absolutely, I love the feeling, might start doing it at home too tbh, being a fat girl just isn’t enough, I need to be disgusting also, im getting so fat to the point where using the toilet is difficult anyway so might just start pooping whenever I feel like it and washing off in the shower at night, because it feels so good to have all that shit in between my ass cheeks, and it’s like such a sexy thing to me, idk but I will definitely continue with it, maybe even out at restaurants I’ll just eat and eat and then shit and make more room, I don’t give a damn how unsanitary gross or unladylike it is, im gon satisfy myself

My wife's very realistic with her weight gain- she knows she can't stop eating and doesn't want to. But she likes to plan ahead, so she said she's interested in using super-sized diapers. Because she can fit her giant body into the toilet, but there's not enough room for her to reach around and clean up. Better to be tidy and contain the mess until I can get her to a bigger handicapped toilet and help her clean off.
2 years