General

Pumpkin spice latte

I wonder with add ons like whole milk, sugar syrup etc, I wonder how many calories it would be
2 years

Pumpkin spice latte

idk but i saw they had the pumpkin spice cream cold brew! idk how to tell my baristers that if they can help me out and make a calorie filled one.
2 years

Pumpkin spice latte

any tips on how to get the most on add ons calorie wise
2 years

Pumpkin spice latte

Starbucks doesn't appear to publish approximate calorie counts for customizations. A near exact count is of course impossible, but I know a lot of large chains still try.

That said, they do publish calorie counts for the default configuration of their offerings (no customizations). You should be able to perform some basic math to guessimate.

Of course, I hope you're only using Starbucks for when you're out and about, It's far too expensive and not economical otherwise. While at home, it's so quick and easy to make these various coffee-based drinks.
2 years

Pumpkin spice latte

Hammertime44:
any tips on how to get the most on add ons calorie wise

Badshae:
Just use the Starbucks app to build your drink and it will show you. Even some of the sweetest drinks are relatively low calorie.

But, again, go mocha. Ask for extra pumps of it. A large frappachino has 4 by default. Get 6. Or eight. Get whipped cream. Have them use heavy cream instead of milk.

Really? Good to know. I just know the web site doesn't show different calorie count estimations. Never considered installing the app, since I don't have much occasion to go to Starbucks lately.
2 years

Pumpkin spice latte

i get it everyday at work so just trying to utilize and maximize my calories and especially cream! can’t wait to ask for a cream iced extra mocha then!
2 years

Pumpkin spice latte

Thanks everyone!
2 years