Lifestyle tips

Educating my fiance

Hi!
So, my gf knows about my fa and feeders fetishes, but I don't think she quite understands. I would like to find some material that helps her understand better. Whether it be informative articles or videos with explanations, I feel weird explaining and want someone eloquent with words to explain.

I'd say I'm a sub (and i like most anything related to that) and into mutual gaining or contrast gaining, if that helps with knowing what materials to provide.
1 year

Educating my fiance

Fattylover2:
Hi!
So, my gf knows about my fa and feeders fetishes, but I don't think she quite understands. I would like to find some material that helps her understand better. Whether it be informative articles or videos with explanations, I feel weird explaining and want someone eloquent with words to explain.

I'd say I'm a sub (and i like most anything related to that) and into mutual gaining or contrast gaining, if that helps with knowing what materials to provide.

Don't bother showing her anything mainstream. This fetish is super misunderstood, and the journalists that write about it.

Tbh, it's best if you explain it yourself. There are several different ways to approach this fetish. My feedee and I have a very BDSM type approach to this. Meanwhile, I have a friend on FF who likes the fluffier side of things.
1 year