General

Feederism tattoo for feedee

Have a feedee who's gaining weight for me. Very submissive and into Humiliation. She recently told me to tell her what tattoo to get on her ass to show she's a pig for me.

I typically don't like tattoos but It made me curious if anyone even has feederism tattoos and what they look like lol. Even if u just like some art. Something that would be a good Humiliating tattoo.

If I like it I will let her know. Reply with pictures or ideas if you have any.
1 year

Have her get a cattle brand.
Maybe "100% hog".
1 year

Black outline of a sow with your brand on its hip (initials? Design?)
1 year

Pigtail right above the butt? Maybe some fancy words about hedonism and greed around art of food? Fast food logos? Gut tattoos are also fun with how they stretch and distort as one gains weight.
1 year

Maybe get a tattoo of the silhouette of her body now, or whenever she began gaining weight. If she gains enough weight her skin will stretch out and the tattoo will as well. Almost as if the tattoo reflects her fatness. Though, there’s no guarantee that it will stretch in a very flattering way.

You could also put it in an area that doesn’t typically stretch that much with weight gain, and that way it can serve as a little reminder of how much she’s grown over the years.
1 year

Jefferyj:
Have a feedee who's gaining weight for me. Very submissive and into Humiliation. She recently told me to tell her what tattoo to get on her ass to show she's a pig for me.

I typically don't like tattoos but It made me curious if anyone even has feederism tattoos and what they look like lol. Even if u just like some art. Something that would be a good Humiliating tattoo.

If I like it I will let her know. Reply with pictures or ideas if you have any.

There is a feedee feeder tattoo, involving both parties and forks, I believe the feeder has the fork end facing away from them, And the feedee towards them. If i recall correctly, but they are ones the work on the arm mostly
1 year

I know StuffingKit has “Gluttony” tattooed on her left ankle.

Ivy has one on her right thigh which is a BBW pinup in an ice cream sundae (that’s off the top of my head)
1 year