General

Any other magazine like dimensions?

AnonLovesBlubber:
Dismensions magazine has stopped making content for a long time now, all that remains is their forum. Is there any other magazine like them thats going on in the modern day?

And I'll raise another question while I'm here. Do you think the modern feederism/fat acceptance community is better or worse than the 90s and 2000s? Do you think we've gained more or less popularity?

Bottom Line up front: Magazines are a thing of the past. As much as I would to see another dimensions or Bodascious magazine I don`t think that in itself would be a profitable endeavor.

During its time dimensions was one of the few outlets for fat admiration and feederism. They had the market cornered. Very few people were tied into the community. Now with it becoming well known and multiple different venue (fantasy feeder, feabie, etc) its tough to have a brand that will dominate the market lie they did.

Furthermore consider magazines. During that period playboy was doing well. Playboy no longer has a print edition. Based on this and other example I think the idea of a monthly magazine wouldn't be profitable.

Looking at modern markets and trends what I believe would do well maybe quarterly or annual print magazine about feederism supplemented by online material. A calendar with pictures of models will fall well into this. Along with a yearly party or convention.

The lessons we learn about the playboy empire is that it wasnt just a magazine. It was an experience a culture for better or worse. So when you develop any brand for feedersim take that into account. Sites like fantasy feeder have done a great job building a community and becoming centers of the feederism community i just don`t know what the next steps would be.
2 years

Any other magazine like dimensions?

AnonLovesBlubber:
Dismensions magazine has stopped making content for a long time now, all that remains is their forum. Is there any other magazine like them thats going on in the modern day?

And I'll raise another question while I'm here. Do you think the modern feederism/fat acceptance community is better or worse than the 90s and 2000s? Do you think we've gained more or less popularity?

Bottom Line up front: Magazines are a thing of the past. As much as I would to see another dimensions or Bodascious magazine I don`t think that in itself would be a profitable endeavor.

During its time dimensions was one of the few outlets for fat admiration and feederism. They had the market cornered. Very few people were tied into the community. Now with it becoming well known and multiple different venue (fantasy feeder, feabie, etc) its tough to have a brand that will dominate the market lie they did.

Furthermore consider magazines. During that period playboy was doing well. Playboy no longer has a print edition. Based on this and other example I think the idea of a monthly magazine wouldn't be profitable.

Looking at modern markets and trends what I believe would do well maybe quarterly or annual print magazine about feederism supplemented by online material. A calendar with pictures of models will fall well into this. Along with a yearly party or convention.

The lessons we learn about the playboy empire is that it wasnt just a magazine. It was an experience a culture for better or worse. So when you develop any brand for feedersim take that into account. Sites like fantasy feeder have done a great job building a community and becoming centers of the feederism community i just don`t know what the next steps would be.
2 years