General

Feedism survey part 2: demographics & lifestyle

surveymonkey.com/r/XKPZFST

Good morning! Ready for another survey? You all did great on yesterday's survey and I am absolutely THRILLED to start digging through the data. When I'm done compiling everything, I'll post it on my profile! Thank you so so much for your continued participation!

Hopefully, with this data, we can show the world who we are as a community. There are far too many stereotypes and assumptions out there about us. Let's let the data speak for US and speak for itself!

1 year

BlackBarbie108:

Good morning! Ready for another survey? You all did great on yesterday's survey and I am absolutely THRILLED to start digging through the data. When I'm done compiling everything, I'll post it on my profile! Thank you so so much for your continued participation!

Hopefully, with this data, we can show the world who we are as a community. There are far too many stereotypes and assumptions out there about us. Let's let the data speak for US and speak for itself!

Very interested in what this sort of thing will reveal. Are you going to write a paper, or is this just raw data?
1 year

I took it
1 year

Munchies:
Very interested in what this sort of thing will reveal. Are you going to write a paper, or is this just raw data?

At this point, I'm seriously considering writing a paper. Originally, I was just going to post pictures of the stats. But every time I put out a survey, I want to collect more information! If I do write it up, I'll post here to let everyone know!
1 year

Munchies:

BlackBarbie108:
At this point, I'm seriously considering writing a paper. Originally, I was just going to post pictures of the stats. But every time I put out a survey, I want to collect more information! If I do write it up, I'll post here to let everyone know!

Appreciation ~

I'm a hard science nerd with an appreciation of the softer sciences. The sociological factor to feedism should prove fascinating.
1 year