Gaining

Optimal marcos for gaining fat

Anyone want to come up with a diet plan for us?
1 year

Do you mean Marco's Pizza? I was confused there for a second.

Can't say I ever tried them, though. I remember they were started by Family Video and they were initially located only next to Family Video stores. They offered things like optionally pickup video rentals that were about to expire. Don't remember if they also delivered video rentals but probably not; can't ensure availability.

I'm also not sure what you mean by optimal, because there's more than one way to be optimal.

Perfect cost optimization likely won't include any kind of takeout food at all, not to mention would be very boring and you'll burn out fast.

Maximum calorie optimization may not include takeout either, and you'd also burn out and get bored fast from the lack of variety.

Even if you mean within the constraints of what Marco's Pizza offers, I might still tell you to not worry too much, because you'd otherwise get bored.

I'd say just to have fun, go with what tastes good, can ideally eat a lot of, and make sure to keep some variety so you don't burn out.

Unrelated but, still moderately jealous of your boyfriend's ability to consume so much heavy cream without seeming too full or having to use the bathroom too much.
1 year

ILuvChubbyChix:
Do you mean Marco's Pizza? I was confused there for a second.

Can't say I ever tried them, though. I remember they were started by Family Video and they were initially located only next to Family Video stores. They offered things like optionally pickup video rentals that were about to expire. Don't remember if they also delivered video rentals but probably not; can't ensure availability.

I'm also not sure what you mean by optimal, because there's more than one way to be optimal.

Perfect cost optimization likely won't include any kind of takeout food at all, not to mention would be very boring and you'll burn out fast.

Maximum calorie optimization may not include takeout either, and you'd also burn out and get bored fast from the lack of variety.

Even if you mean within the constraints of what Marco's Pizza offers, I might still tell you to not worry too much, because you'd otherwise get bored.

I'd say just to have fun, go with what tastes good, can ideally eat a lot of, and make sure to keep some variety so you don't burn out.

Unrelated but, still moderately jealous of your boyfriend's ability to consume so much heavy cream without seeming too full or having to use the bathroom too much.

Oh no I meant macros, as in macronutrients. And yes, he loves the cream. We found that have a glass of sweet red wine with the cream drink (really just a few tablespoons of sugar, a shot of espresso, a splash of a flowered syrup and a cup f cream) really does help to aid digestion as I recall someone writing in here
1 year