Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi!
18 year old feedee from Texas here.
I was originally leaning towards feeder but after gaining over 100+ pounds I’m staunchly a feedee/fa. I’m definitely more of a sub than a dom.
DMs are open for anything.
1 year

Hi butter cream..feel free to chat with me anytime!
1 year

Hi butter cream..feel free to chat with me anytime!
1 year

Hi all! This is my first time using a forum so bare with me here.

This is my first time actively engaging with the feeder/feedee community and it makes me nervous. (moreso because i have anxiety lol). Some basic info about me is that im ftm, bisexual, from Mesquite, Tx, and im like... 115lbs last i checked.

I dunno what else to add here, anyways. Have a great day/night y'all!!
1 year

Hi my name is Ivy and Im a Feedee looking for a feeder to have a relationship with and can help me grow/gain to be huge.
1 year

Hello my name is Aaron,
I'm looking for a partner who wants to expand as much as I do,

I'm excited to be here but this is not my first rodeo. I just wanted to say hello and get myself out there.

Feel free to message me with any questions
1 year

Hi all. Feederism has been a fascination of mine for quite awhile, but never really knew if I wanted join the community. Finally taking the plunge to explore. Really, i just like the idea of someone being aroused by my cooking.
1 year

Haven't been on here in a long time, so this is sort of a reintroduction in a sense. Hi all, 31M fat admirer looking forward to chatting with others more again in the future!
1 year

Hey every one new here. I’m a 19 male feeder located around Brisbane Australia
1 year

Hi all! I'm 19 and live in Poland. I've been here for quite a while and I hope to meet new wonderful people. I am especially interested in feeder dating. I am very interested in feeding my person.
I've been dreaming about this for quite some time, but only now have I gathered up the courage to say it. phew...
1 year