Gaining

Big,slobby, gluttonous

Ssbbwamira:
Recently, I have been doing solo “diets” That consist of only shakes over the years, I’ve crafted up one of my favorite all in one milkshakes, reaching from about 4,000-5,000 calories in a 24oz jug including 3-4 scoops of weight-gain powder/ protein powder, I started on Monday,
And it is now Saturday, within a week I have gobbled down nearly 30,000 calories, I started to notice my upper body area is starting to feel far more heavier, and settled, after I chug two or three cups I can slush my belly around with assistance from
Another hand, and can visibly see the fat compounds swaying from side to side, as well as lightly hearing the liquids in my belly, I have noticed my inner thighs are now saggier, and hang off my thigh, as a extra piece of meat on it’s on, when I am on all 4’s I can feel the new inner thigh meat swaying around every time I move!

It’s such a joyful moment to appreciate and take time to listen to your body, expand yourself to your hearts desire.

It’ll be a new week for me, starting Sunday, this week has been a roller coaster, and not a very fun one, so I let go, and just zoned out and focused on my weight-gain and goals, alone. It does get a bit saddening not having someone to personally see your growth, and share your journey with, ofc the community is huge, and expanding daily, I enjoy sharing my experiences publicly, the nice comments, praise, and encouragement is awesome! But it would be so much better to share with someone on a personal level, ya know? This week, my search begins, 2022 is MY year. [img][/img]

Love this so much
2 years

Big,slobby, gluttonous

wish there was a fantasy feeder cookbook
1 year

Big,slobby, gluttonous

There probably is somewhere if you know where to look
1 year