Dating/Friendships

Intro!

Just here to make genuine friends, and meet like minded people of the same interest! I’ve been on other feederism related sites, therefore let me start by saying this.

I’m 21! I’ve dedicated 9 of those years in indulging in my lifestyle of being a bigger girl, from my starting point I’ve gained a couple hundos on-top of my SW! I do indeed have a goal, I’d like to achieve, I live in a realistic world where I know I am capable of achiving my goal weight, even though it’s in the thousands, due to genetics & coming from a big-boned family I naturally feel I can achieve this since it’s already in my blood, just gotta get it in the fat.🤭

I’m a chill person, I love anime, eating playing video games, and well.. being a dirty slob, and a even more ***rny fuck. So there’s that I’m an open book, & feel people should know what they’re in for!

So, hiya!
If ya wanna have GENERAL (not fat chatting with a random, nor sending photos or videos to a random person.) co
1 year

Intro!

Hey darling, I adore your energy hmu sometime on Kik: SaraAnnikaEats
1 year

Intro!

Jigglyfeedee:
Just here to make genuine friends, and meet like minded people of the same interest! I’ve been on other feederism related sites, therefore let me start by saying this.

I’m 21! I’ve dedicated 9 of those years in indulging in my lifestyle of being a bigger girl, from my starting point I’ve gained a couple hundos on-top of my SW! I do indeed have a goal, I’d like to achieve, I live in a realistic world where I know I am capable of achiving my goal weight, even though it’s in the thousands, due to genetics & coming from a big-boned family I naturally feel I can achieve this since it’s already in my blood, just gotta get it in the fat.🤭

I’m a chill person, I love anime, eating playing video games, and well.. being a dirty slob, and a even more ***rny fuck. So there’s that I’m an open book, & feel people should know what they’re in for!

So, hiya!
If ya wanna have GENERAL (not fat chatting with a random, nor sending photos or videos to a random person.) co

hello. I would love to talk some time
1 year