General

In wich way do you generally think?

Okay the title had to be this short so I'll explain bellow:
When you think about a subject, do you generally tend to oversimplify it, or you try to hyperanalize it? That is, do you think about things with simplicity, or you think about them in terms of complex systems?
I'm really curious about it, because, I've realized it's something that has caused a lot of confusion when i talk with other people here. And im really curious to hear to what anyone has to say! I hope this thread will spark a healthy debate over the topic.
On that note i tried to write it as objectively and unbiased as i can, but i definitely have a side on that.
So, what about you all? Where do you belong in this spectrum?
1 year

In wich way do you generally think?

Enas:
Okay the title had to be this short so I'll explain bellow:
When you think about a subject, do you generally tend to oversimplify it, or you try to hyperanalize it? That is, do you think about things with simplicity, or you think about them in terms of complex systems?
I'm really curious about it, because, I've realized it's something that has caused a lot of confusion when i talk with other people here. And im really curious to hear to what anyone has to say! I hope this thread will spark a healthy debate over the topic.
On that note i tried to write it as objectively and unbiased as i can, but i definitely have a side on that.
So, what about you all? Where do you belong in this spectrum?

I, like most autistic people, use bottom-top thinking.

medium.com/autistic-discovery/the-thinking-style-that-gives-autistic-people-a-different-approach-9558945d6aa9

But I don't think your thinking style should be your focus. Rather, you should be focused on your communication style. Mind your communication is more than just how you speak. It's also about how well you listen (not hear) to people as well.

There's a certain level of respect you have to engage in as well.
1 year