Lifestyle tips

Tips on heavy cream

Doing it in cycles means consuming heavy cream for a period, 2-4 weeks is the usual, and then taking a break of at least 1 week from daily heavy cream consumption to let your body rest and adjust to the gain.

As for tips I have a handful:

- Start small and work your way up. Trying to slam a quart of cream on day one is likely to be a challenge and will probably just wreak havoc on your digestive system. Add a little here and there throughout your day and gradually increase.

- Mix it into things. Try mixing half a cup heavy cream into a milkshake you already enjoy, adding cream instead of milk to your coffee, or adding some cream to a pasta sauce. This will help you find how you enjoy it too which will make it more fun.

- Keep it consistent for your cycle. You're more likely to get some results if you have a cup of heavy cream daily spread out over the day than if you try to drink a quart in one go, then have none for a few days because you over did it, then try a big amount again.

However you end up approaching it, good luck. I hope you find how to make it fun and enjoyable for yourself see some of the gains you're after. 🙂
1 year

Tips on heavy cream

Why does heavy cream have this effect where you gain weight after you consume it in cycles
1 year

Tips on heavy cream

You'll gain weight if you consume heavy cream regularly as well. But many find that doing heavy cream cycles where you add more cream to your normal daily food intake gives faster and noticeable results, which is fun. The cycles is to make sure your body can adjust to the rapid gain.

There's a bunch of threads around the forums with info and theories on why and how it happens. All I know is that when I did periods of daily heavy cream and cake mix shakes in addition to my normal eating I gained weight in bursts and the changes were very noticeable.
1 year

Tips on heavy cream

Oh so it’s not like magic or something it’s just a situation of “this is making me balloon and I better take some time to adjust” sort of thing makes sense, for the longest time I thought people meant like they drank heavy cream or whatever and just magically gained weight after… lol
1 year

Tips on heavy cream

Doublefrosted:
You'll gain weight if you consume heavy cream regularly as well. But many find that doing heavy cream cycles where you add more cream to your normal daily food intake gives faster and noticeable results, which is fun. The cycles is to make sure your body can adjust to the rapid gain.

There's a bunch of threads around the forums with info and theories on why and how it happens. All I know is that when I did periods of daily heavy cream and cake mix shakes in addition to my normal eating I gained weight in bursts and the changes were very noticeable.

How quick did you gain with cake shakes? Been really tempting to try them for a week.
1 year

Tips on heavy cream

Bigger:
What is a cake mix shake? Does it work ?

Just a shake made with some box cake mix, or more accurately some box cake mix made runny enough to drink. There's various recipes for them in the big shakes thread here: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

As for whether they work, a lot of people have found they do.
1 year

Tips on heavy cream

Definitely take it slow at first for me it took my stomach some time to get used to
1 year

Tips on heavy cream

I like to mix heavy cream with a small amount of peanut butter cup flavoured protein powder and dilute the mixture with water to thin it out a bit.

Makes it easier to drink and better tasting.
1 year