Fat experiences

Bellybutton sex

Love belly button sex. especially when she puts lotion or oil in her fat roles. Its like titty fucking but more intimate honestly. A few times i have dealt with girls who orgasmed from it. Hard to find women who will do it. For one there arent many who get satisfaction from it so dont see the point more so they are embarrassed with their bellies.
3 years

Bellybutton sex

Slasher92:
Arguably one of my favorite forms of sexual intimacy. It’s also really fun to tease said partner that they’re fat enough that their belly is now another hole to fuck.

Previously I’ve had past partners sit on a toy while having their belly fucked. Makes for a very fun experience 😇


Wow thats a sexy idea
3 years

Bellybutton sex

Belly button sex is absolutely something I have become more interested in as I have gained weight... both belly button sex and roll fucking... options that simply weren't available when I was thin...
1 day

Bellybutton sex

There are also those who can cum from just being stuffed enough. I don't know if it's mostly psychological, neurological, or if some of the nerves in the body are just crossed, but it's awesome to be with someone like that.
19 hours

Bellybutton sex

Stickman66:
There are also those who can cum from just being stuffed enough. I don't know if it's mostly psychological, neurological, or if some of the nerves in the body are just crossed, but it's awesome to be with someone like that.


That is definitely not me. I actually don't stuff at all if it's just me by myself as it just feels miserable with no benefit
17 hours

Bellybutton sex

Stickman66:
There are also those who can cum from just being stuffed enough. I don't know if it's mostly psychological, neurological, or if some of the nerves in the body are just crossed, but it's awesome to be with someone like that.

PNA:
That is definitely not me. I actually don't stuff at all if it's just me by myself as it just feels miserable with no benefit

Understandable. It's the difference between sex and masturbation there.
14 hours
12   loading