Lifestyle tips

Small but a little in trouble

We cannot tell you what to do, I can say I am over 300lbs and active, can easily walk 10k and used to daily. (Stopped because moved and agoraphobic so it takes me a year to settle in ROFL)

You can be fat and build stamina and exercise to be healthy and fat (as you said you "kinda" liked it. You can go outside regardless and enjoy life especially since you have the ability to do so .

It is up to you. ^_^
1 year

If you love health issues you should just stay that way. If you love staying inside and being lazy and stuff your face all day you should just do that. Just do whatever the f*** you love and be happy. Life is short, enjoy it while you can!
1 year

Belgian_feeder:
If you love health issues you should just stay that way. If you love staying inside and being lazy and stuff your face all day you should just do that. Just do whatever the f*** you love and be happy. Life is short, enjoy it while you can!

I do not think you read what OP was asking about very well.

And to OP, you can enjoy both your fetish and your more physical interests as well. It's all about balance.
1 year

Belgian_feeder:

Munchies:
I do not think you read what OP was asking about very well.

And to OP, you can enjoy both your fetish and your more physical interests as well. It's all about balance.

She said she liked her health issues and she also likes not going outside very much because of that. She asked if she should get better in shape (while staying chubby).

So I responded she should do whatever she likes.

What did I not understand here?
1 year