Feedback and suggestions

Why is the “combined” premium pack more expensive than buying the two individually?

Ok, so it’s only more expensive by $0.01, but shouldn’t there be a discount? Or at least cost the same amount, but usually bundle packs come with a discount.

Sorry if this is old news, I went back several pages and didn’t see anything about it.
1 year

Why is the “combined” premium pack more expensive than buying the two individually?

Hi,

The discounts are given based on duration not combined features. So there are discount, but this is for 3 months and 12 months subscriptions.

Having a combined upgrade makes it easier for users to manage one subscription, rather than having two. The combined upgrade was introduced for this reason, not to introduce further discounts.

I will say that upgrades are likely to be reviewed soon. So we can always consider this going forwards, but this will be the site owners decision.

Hope this helps,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

FF Team:
Hi,

The discounts are given based on duration not combined features. So there are discount, but this is for 3 months and 12 months subscriptions.

Having a combined upgrade makes it easier for users to manage one subscription, rather than having two. The combined upgrade was introduced for this reason, not to introduce further discounts.

I will say that upgrades are likely to be reviewed soon. So we can always consider this going forwards, but this will be the site owners decision.

Hope this helps,
c00kie
FF Team

Maybe you could make it 1 cent cheaper! 😅
1 year