Fat experiences

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

When I put on a pair of medium undies and ripped off the waist band when I tried jumping to fit my ass in them 🙊 that was years ago and now I’m filling out XL undies
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

When I realised I could put a scale on a high surface and put my belly on it to weigh it that's when I knew I was getting big
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

Side views, putting on shoes, and that moment when you just ate a bunch of food, but you still eat more, because it’s what you wanted.
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

Breaking a chair at the nail salon.
I was mortified!
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

FeedMeCakex:
Breaking a chair at the nail salon.
I was mortified!


How do you feel about that moment in hindsight?
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

Seeing the scale read 230 pounds today. Officially gained 30 pounds in 3 month's
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

FeedMeCakex:
Breaking a chair at the nail salon.
I was mortified!

Tasty:
How do you feel about that moment in hindsight?


A mix of embarrassed and proud.
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

Seeing a waist measurement in metric is this for Americans.
Seeing an imperial weight is this for non-americans.
Anyway, I have a 140 centimeter plus waist.
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

Maybe not the first, but certainly one of the most memorable - feeling my hips brush both sides of the train station ticket gate as I passed through it.

More recently I've had to be selective about which gate I use because there are a couple that are narrower than the rest and I accidentally used one of them recently and it was tight squeeze. I use the wide baggage gates whenever I can.
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

A few times seeing myself in a mirror or picture. But mostly when I put on clothes I haven't worn in a little bit and they either don't fit or are skin tight. Also when parts start to jiggle. From either running, while in the car, etc.
3 years
12345   loading