Submission and domination

Fat shaming

Does anybody obese would like to be shaming for... Being skinny? Like when you are 400+ but you are called skinny and not fat enough?
1 year

Fat shaming

Curiosity:
Does anybody obese would like to be shaming for... Being skinny? Like when you are 400+ but you are called skinny and not fat enough?

Do it with my feedee from time to time.
1 year

Fat shaming

Curiosity:

Yeah, to me it's a weird way to encourage more gaining. Like everyone truly fat weighs over 600.
1 year

Fat shaming

Ssj14:
Being fat shamed it the best feeling

Yessss. The best
1 year

Fat shaming

The Donut King:
Call me all kinds of fat names, definitely hot!

Me too
1 year

Fat shaming

Mmm I love being fat shamed and teased about how obese I’ve made myself. Total turn on hehe
1 year

Fat shaming

Here We Go Again:
Mmm I love being fat shamed and teased about how obese I’ve made myself. Total turn on hehe

No hiding how insanely hog like you’ve become. A huge insatiable gluttonous pig, heaving your huge fat hanging belly has become extremely difficult hehe
1 year

Fat shaming

yes i absolutely love being fat shamed! i find it so hot and it just encourages me to try to gain even more
1 year

Fat shaming

AGFattenMeUp:
yes i absolutely love being fat shamed! i find it so hot and it just encourages me to try to gain even more

Just like you should fat piggy I would even feed you more to make you the an fat ugly piggy
1 year

Fat shaming

Lu11kas:
Just like you should fat piggy I would even feed you more to make you the an fat ugly piggy

and id thank you the entire time haha. just like a good piggy should be 🐷
1 year
23456   loading