Lifestyle tips

Shorts

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m unsure what you mean by this sorry you could try tieing your draw strings if your pants have them?

The waist is fine, it's the inner leg parts that come up the inside of my thighs as they rub, and bunch at the top in my crotch. 🤣 So the outer thigh parts still are lower, and the middle gets sucked up into the black hole of inner thigh fat and pulls up into my ass. 🍑
1 year

Shorts

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m unsure what you mean by this sorry you could try tieing your draw strings if your pants have them?

MickRidem:
The waist is fine, it's the inner leg parts that come up the inside of my thighs as they rub, and bunch at the top in my crotch. 🤣 So the outer thigh parts still are lower, and the middle gets sucked up into the black hole of inner thigh fat and pulls up into my ass. 🍑

www.khabza.com/how-to-keep-running-shorts-from-riding-up
1 year

Shorts

Morbidly A Beast:

MickRidem:

Oh you’re giving yourself a wedgey! I got it, just gotta get the right size of shorts. there’s a reason people where the tiny lil shorts while exercising, I might be uncomfortable being larger but tighter will remove the wedgey
1 year

Shorts

Morbidly A Beast:

MickRidem:

Morbidly A Beast:
Oh you’re giving yourself a wedgey! I got it, just gotta get the right size of shorts. there’s a reason people where the tiny lil shorts while exercising, I might be uncomfortable being larger but tighter will remove the wedgey

Sorry for disappearing for a while! Life happens. LOL! But I AM back at the gym now. Here's my solution for the moment. I wear my regular shorts, which come down almost to my knees. When I walk on the treadmill to keep cardio up, I have to go fast enough to sweat a bit. That made the legs of the shorts crawl up between my legs. LOL! Now I wear a pair of baggy sweat pants OVER the shorts. The pants stay down, the shorts can do what they want, and nobody sees the crotch bunching. I don't mind feeling it, the boxer briefs and pants are fine for the chub rub. Then when I'm ready to do the rest of the workout and not have sweaty legs, I can take them off and walk slowly from one machine to the other so the shorts stay down. LOL! Or, end with the cardio and leave with the pants on.

Also, sorry for the confusion about the inaccurate description earlier of the shorts riding up, it wasn't at the waist, it was as Morbidly A Beast put it, more like a wedgie. HAHA!
1 year
12   loading