Chat/Role play

Abducted by a cannibal tribe of amazons

Who have this fantasy, of being captured by amazons who wants tΓ΄ fatten you up for a big feast?
1 year

Vinix:
Who have this fantasy, of being captured by amazons who wants tΓ΄ fatten you up for a big feast?

I love this fantasy
Doesn't have to necessarily be a tribe of amazons but being abducted and fatten to be a piggy feast is πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

The suspense of being poked and prodded. Being told and teased about how delicious I'm getting. How I deserve this for being such a greedy piggy
1 year

Hotsummerfatty:
Definitely very hot!

If you ever want to rp shoot me a message. ST Patty's is coming up and you look like you make some excellent corrnned beef smiley
1 year

Vinix:

Pearl:
I love this fantasy
Doesn't have to necessarily be a tribe of amazons but being abducted and fatten to be a piggy feast is πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

yeah this sounds hot

The suspense of being poked and prodded. Being told and teased about how delicious I'm getting. How I deserve this for being such a greedy piggy

Hotsummerfatty:
All of that. :-)

this sounds hot indeed
1 year

Vinix:

Pearl:
I love this fantasy

Hotsummerfatty:
All of that. :-)

Looks like you would make any tribe very happy and well fed
1 year

I love this kind of scenario so much! Like, I love the idea of being fattened up to be devoured!
1 year

TalkFeederToMe:
I love this kind of scenario so much! Like, I love the idea of being fattened up to be devoured!

Do you like the scenario where you are oblivious to the intent of the tribe, where you are being treated like a guest, with everyone feeding and pampering you even carrying you around, or do you prefer the scenario where you are forced to feed until you are fat enough?
1 year

I love it. Gering fattened up and being sold for meat
1 year

We can do it. Just finding a modern day witch who likes to fatten up some Hansels/piggies for a big event. Hansels/piggies should be warned. To days with witches are a lot smarter than their 18th century predecessor.
They don't want to be deceived so piggies/Hansels must report there weight gain,
and how much their belly and or butt has become fatter until the dag has come the Hansels and piggies ar fat enough for the feast.

Make a scenario and start!

Who is in?
1 year

There are more Hansels and pigs than witches/cannibals.
My witch liked the idea of organising a Pig/Hansel (P/G) contest.

It is fair to have different categories. For ordinary P/H the criteria are just weight and amount of fat.
But prime meat and special cuts needs special attention to get the best result.
If you want to have your P/H fattened up before Thanksgiving or Christmas, you have to start now.
If you want to have a special kind of meet (A Hansel which will become Serrano Ham) you have to get muscle and fat. By september it should be clear wether P/H gets the big fat butt that’s needed. By November the P/H should be ready for the butcher. The ham has to be salted and dried before the festive season.

The P/H could start with fattening up. And have checked on fridays whether they gained and wether their butt have grown bigger. By September an expert panel can choose the price pig in the different categories. The winners get a full report from chefs and food lovers with details on how to prepare the P/H. What kind of wine should be served with the main course and how to proceed with the fattening.

The expert panel wishes to see some pictures and/or video by September the 10th.
The P/H that loose will be sold at an auction to the highest bidders. Witches and other cannibals kan join and buy some prime meat for affordable prices.
1 year
12   loading