Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

If I was living alone (and still chunky) I would be over 300lbs.
1 year
attachment

I don't know yet. At least 110-120, but if more, then I do really need some feeder to help.
1 year

Yes
1 year

It’s hard to give a answer, but I have put on 270+ lbs in 10 years, I had a boyfriend who wouldn’t stop feeding me, I enjoyed it for sure it was something we both loved doing, but i have gained a lot and I’m just soo inlove with my belly, and the growth progress, being immobile is kind of on my bucket list, if that’s bad to say, I think there isn’t really a end goal, just being happy and bloated is my aim ☺️
1 year

Long term, maybe 330 so I could double my old weight. I'm not sure if I can stay motivated though, still just starting.
1 year

I'd like to be as large as humanly possible. I imagine how amazing life would be if I were a bed-bound 600 pound feedee with a doting feeder/caretaker. I want my life to consist of endless food binges, TV, and sleep.
1 year

Shiloh:
If I was living alone (and still chunky) I would be about 300lbs.
love your body. Looks great
1 year

ideally at least 350. then id be more than double my current weight which would be amazing. tho i also know i want to still be at least somewhat mobile so really whatever weight/size that would be for me.
1 year

ChubChica:
My current goal is 250 lbs, but that's only the first goal. The second goal will be 300 lbs, and possible afterwards I'll be going for 340 lbs.

340 lbs is significant since it's double my starting weight of 170 lbs, so I'll literally be twice the woman I was before!

Softgutgal:
That was me. I thought 250 is a good number but then I started working from home and just ballooned. I feel kind of bad to be so fat.

Don't be
1 year

Over a half ton. Big enough the fire department has to tear down a wall to get out of the house
1 year