Lifestyle tips

Tips for finding someone into feedism?

Same few problems every time… I start talking give them a chance by the time we get anywhere, they either A ghost me or B want to use me. What am I doing wrong???? Advice porflavor…
1 year

You blocked me right before I added you. My dog had to pee. Sorry
1 year

That is really good advice, I think I’m overthinking this whole thing. Adding more steps and requirements than I need to. I’m sorry to hear that happened to you tho and I hope it works out for you one day!
1 year

Iridescent Pearly:
Same few problems every time… I start talking give them a chance by the time we get anywhere, they either A ghost me or B want to use me. What am I doing wrong???? Advice porflavor…

Dating is hard. There are going to be a lot of creeps and flakes out there. Understand that has nothing to do with you personally.

Finding someone requires patience, protecting your boundaries, and knowing what you want. It also helps if you are someone who'd be a good partner. If you aren't there's no shame in taking a break from dating until you are. I did that, and it was the best choice I could have made.

What worked for me is approaching interactions just to have a good time. I've chatted with a bunch of guys out there. Most of them either sucked or we worked better as friends.

Still, when I did find someone I hit it off with, I wasn't worrying about if he was dating material. My focus was on just getting to know each other. I feel like this approach really deepened things with my current partner.
1 year

SpookyCute000:
Honestly I think the easiest thing to do is just find someone okay with you being fat or already being fat themselves.

I went on a date with a guy and we tried to have sex but he was a bottom and I don't have a cis dick so he ended up losing is erection when trying to fuck me and that was after he went to a buffet with me.

The day after he ghosted me😭
Idk if it was my lack of not watching marvel and anime/ other TV stuff that made him not like me.
I just don't like those things that much so I think I disappointed him oof😅

So rude. Couldn't he have at least said this wasn't going to work out? The audacity of it all.
1 year

Iridescent Pearly:

Some don't know how to be cordial friends or let things develop. If you think someone's hiding something, most likely they are. You're not doing anything wrong as unfortunately some are within their right to play the 'fantasy' here, regardless. Over time, you'll see patterns, red flags and red herrings. Down the line, you may see how small this community truly is regardless of continent.
Buena Suerte!
1 year

Iridescent Pearly:

I would try to focus your expectations a bit, and don’t put the time and energy into people who do not reciprocate. You’re not doing anything wrong, just need to do it for you because you want it. Other people are great, but the perfect is largely a fantasy, sadly. Was it ghosting or was it someone just not reciprocating and putting in the same amount of energy and time into the relationship; and if it is someone like that chances are they were using you.
1 year

Goal don't look for a feeder.

Find friends and cool people sooner or later you find a good match

spend like 4 years on here found a feeder a few months ago and was hand fed yesterday worth the wait.

The goal is not look look
1 year

It's hard. I have no real advice besides put yourself out there and good luck.
1 year