Fat experiences

Can't stop getting fatter

Literally can't stop gaining and I'm not even trying. I went from 310 to 360 in the last year. I'll be round enough to roll if this keeps up 😳😳😳
1 year

I wish I had that problem. I'm finding it hard to get fatter.
1 year

Just getting started (165 start of '22, 178 start of '23, 194 now), and lately I feel like my "default" level of eating/activity is making me gain a pound a week, and not just purposely overeating. The inevitability of 200 and beyond is sinking in...
1 year

I feel like I gain weight just breathing air lol. If I don’t think about what I’m eating I can easily put on 10lbs, which might not sound like much but it certainly adds up over time
1 year

Igetthejoke:
Literally can't stop gaining and I'm not even trying. I went from 310 to 360 in the last year. I'll be round enough to roll if this keeps up 😳😳😳

Yep, you definitely can't stop. Might as well keep going!
1 year

Courtney90:
I feel like I gain weight just breathing air lol. If I don’t think about what I’m eating I can easily put on 10lbs, which might not sound like much but it certainly adds up over time
does it worry you that you can't stop
1 year

Igetthejoke:

😳
1 year

i feel this.

i love my lifestyle, i love my sex life, and i am completely happy being a big, fat guy... but honestly i am surprised when i step on the scale that i am still getting heavier. i am getting close to 450 lbs, and while that has an element of excitement to it, being over 400 definitely has added additional struggles that i don't necessarily want to make any more challenging.

food and beer are just so damn good, though! smiley
1 year