Extreme obesity

How big of a belly do you want?

I would love for my belly to hang down just past my knees when standing.
1 year

I want my belly to hang past my knees
1 year

Massive so it enters a room before me. Sitting covering my lap to my knees.
1 year

TinyTina:
If my belly were 60 inches, my circumference would be equal to my height. I guess that could be a goal.
That would be amazing; would definitely like to see you as wide as you're tallsmiley.
1 year

Foodlover84:
Big enough to call it a belly, I used to think it was 50inchs but I'm currently 51 inches and feel small.
I want it to get in the way when it comes to being intimate.

Such a good feeling lifting my gut to fuck 🤤 then having her grab it and squeeze my moobs
1 year

Foodlover84:
Big enough to call it a belly, I used to think it was 50inchs but I'm currently 51 inches and feel small.
I want it to get in the way when it comes to being intimate.

Jammi1987:
Such a good feeling lifting my gut to fuck 🤤 then having her grab it and squeeze my moobs

This is the ultimate in arousal - getting in he way and having the struggle for penetration bumping bellies. It's tiring but so arousing especially on an end of the day two massively bloated bellies.
1 year

Best answer ever!
1 year

I'd love to have a belly that fills my lap.
1 year

I want to be so fat you can't tell where the belly ends and the back begins. Literally fat enough to roll around like a water balloon. Ideally I would be as close to a sphere as the human body allows.
1 year

I don't know how many inches, but I want it to hang low enough to hide my underwear when I'm standing ☺️
1 year
12345   loading