General

Warning ⚠️

Have a few people message, someone by the name of enjoying summer very active then deleted there account, idk I’d they where a scammer or what but watch out didn’t realize how many fake people there where
1 year

Warning ⚠️

Clayton442:
Have a few people message, someone by the name of enjoying summer very active then deleted there account, idk I’d they where a scammer or what but watch out didn’t realize how many fake people there where

That's pretty much everywhere. That said, what did this user do that came off as a scam? Deleting accounts are super common on here - even if the user has been active previously. So that in and of itself isn't proof of a scam.
1 year

Warning ⚠️

Think it was a relatively newer account, they showed interest then began asking for money and kind of was greedy about it
1 year

Warning ⚠️

Hi Clayton442,

This user may have been deleted for scamming members by our admin team. Permanently banning an account would delete the users site activity, content, messages and profile.

If you encounter someone who you believe is scamming others on the site, please report this to us asap. You can use the abuse report button which is a little grey flag on profiles and content. Or message myself or any other moderator directly if you feel it is urgent.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year