Lifestyle tips

Mcdonald's

What are some of the best fattening foods at McDonald's?

Also other fast food restaurants, any tips at all.
11 months

Mcdonald's

I love McDonald’s and I love the Big Mac I love when you can get em for a dollar, but even when there not a dollar I can clear 4, but usually I get 4 and a mcchicken or 2 with a vanilla shake 😊 that or I get 3 or 4 double quarter pounders.

Other than McDonald’s? Chipotle. I usually get 2 burritos, 3 if I’m really hungry but when I wanna get really stuffed I’ll get 4.

If I’m out and about I’ll get Dairy Queen love me a chicken strip basket and a flamethrower!
11 months

Mcdonald's

Eating McDonald’s daily, will have you gaining, straight girth. Ate McDonald’s for a month straight, at least one meal a day, sometimes two, gained 27 pounds.
11 months

Mcdonald's

Don't know about the US, but over here in the UK the app occasionally has discounts and there's a rewards programme.

Had quite a bit of McDonald's last two weeks thanks to some deals.

Also, check your local area for any independent/small chain restaurants as they can be better e.g. value, taste, options, etc.

If you do use food apps, check the restaurant directly as they may be slightly cheaper.
10 months

Mcdonald's

I used to do the math, but I know since the pandemic prices have changed a lot. Triple cheeseburgers have a great calorie to cost ratio, but beware the high fat content (if that matters to you).
10 months