General

What do you look for when making a friend on here?

I’ll go first, I’m wanting a friend who is sweet and respectful, honest, and won’t step over any boundaries we make. I want to know I can trust this person, and that starts with both of us being honest and having an understanding for each other. I also don’t want to do anything sexual or pay you (people are so damn weird for blocking me after I decline that).

When it comes to our fetish, I want us both to be exploring and experimenting and having fun. We’ll do belly stuffings together or bloat ourselves and talk about the funny feelings after, or be a lad and support each other in pushing our limits. This can easily be a fun and enjoyable experience without getting sexual.

It’s not super important, but if we play games, we’ll have a super fun time bonding too.

Okay now your turn!
11 months

MrCupeKe:
I’ll go first, I’m wanting a friend who is sweet and respectful, honest, and won’t step over any boundaries we make. I want to know I can trust this person, and that starts with both of us being honest and having an understanding for each other. I also don’t want to do anything sexual or pay you (people are so damn weird for blocking me after I decline that).

When it comes to our fetish, I want us both to be exploring and experimenting and having fun. We’ll do belly stuffings together or bloat ourselves and talk about the funny feelings after, or be a lad and support each other in pushing our limits. This can easily be a fun and enjoyable experience without getting sexual.

It’s not super important, but if we play games, we’ll have a super fun time bonding too.

Okay now your turn!

I’d like a friend to be very similar to how you have described!

I’ve always wanted to make friends with people on here and I have made a few but unfortunately we are long distance so I don’t get to see them often (if at all)

I’d love someone to share interests with gaming/ board games and someone who we regularly can go out for meals together and chat with.
11 months

Mostly, being 100% free to express what I think. I don't have anyone irl that I can talk about feedism with, so chatting with fellow feedists online is liberating.
Other than that, if we can have fun talking about whatever else or playing a videogame online if possible, that's cool too. And I like the idea of meeting in person with someone from here, but it seems unlikely living where I live.
11 months

I just look for nice people to make friends with. I have several really nice friends I met here.
11 months

I just look for things in common, sense of humor, great personality, witty, smart, similar interests. Just the typical stuff one would look for.
10 months

Friend?
Okay! Well, one of the things I'd like on a person, is the ability to discus in a calm sense about politics! (yes, im that kind of person)
10 months

Enas:
Friend?
Okay! Well, one of the things I'd like on a person, is the ability to discus in a calm sense about politics! (yes, im that kind of person)

Is that even possible? I've had political conversations with people where we agree with each other about everything. I can promise you that neither party was calm.
10 months

Enas:
Friend?

Munchies:
Is that even possible? I've had political conversations with people where we agree with each other about everything. I can promise you that neither party was calm.

Of course, so long as that particular version of "calm" is relative to the topic! 😂

But i did have an experience where i was talking from an anarcho-communist stance, with someone who labeled themselves a fascist, and it was surprisingly calm! (Im sure i put them into some thoughts)
10 months

Enas:
Friend?

Munchies:

Enas:
Of course, so long as that particular version of "calm" is relative to the topic! 😂

But i did have an experience where i was talking from an anarcho-communist stance, with someone who labeled themselves a fascist, and it was surprisingly calm! (Im sure i put them into some thoughts)

10 months

Enas:
Friend?

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:

Yeah I had such conversations too.

As for what I am looking for here, well it’s simple just hope that I will be able make new friends on here in hope to meet up eventually and share the things we like.
10 months
12   loading