General

Hooked on ff

You know you’re hooked when you view the forum section and realized that you posted on almost every subject. Sorry to those I’ve crowded out, I’ll try to cut back and just observe more.😂
10 months

Hooked on ff

Highway:
You know you’re hooked when you view the forum section and realized that you posted on almost every subject. Sorry to those I’ve crowded out, I’ll try to cut back and just observe more.😂

Couldn't be me.
10 months

Hooked on ff

Highway:

Now, with making this post, you're like those people that respond after months, in order to apologize for not responding for months! 🤣
10 months

Hooked on ff

Highway:

Munchies:

Couldn't be me.

How much coffee (or tea?) are you drinking???
10 months

Hooked on ff

Highway:

Munchies:

Couldn't be me.

Enas:
How much coffee (or tea?) are you drinking???

Yes
10 months