General

What does fat symbolize to you?

HappyBigBelly:
It means life experience to me. Been through a lot and you’re earned the right to stuff yourself however much you want, even if it means bursting through your clothes :-)

It means the freedom of eating whatever you want and gaining weight.
10 months

Morbidly A Beast:
For me fat symbolizes decadent overindulgence and gluttony

Dasassy420:
For instance, when u see someone eating a huge piece of cake, u think about how excessive it is, and u think this symbolizes their overindulgence.

It just turns me on
10 months

Ideally being fat is the result of out of contol gluttony and sensuous stuffing.
10 months

Being fat means for me being forced to be naked all the time
10 months

Morbidly A Beast:
For me fat symbolizes decadent overindulgence and gluttony

Dasassy420:
For instance, when u see someone eating a huge piece of cake, u think about how excessive it is, and u think this symbolizes their overindulgence.

Rufatyet2:
It just turns me on

me too
10 months

HappyBigBelly:
It means life experience to me. Been through a lot and you’re earned the right to stuff yourself however much you want, even if it means bursting through your clothes :-)

Chubbydiva:
It means the freedom of eating whatever you want and gaining weight.
well I like that pov
10 months

Fat symbolizes beauty. But it also stands for freedom, the freedom to eat what I want, when I want it and however much I want. And last but not least, it means contentment, the kind you experience when you are stuffed full of your favorite foods.
10 months

I'm still just overweight. In my opinion, real fat is comming only from obesity, but when I see my increasing fat I am excited and a little humiliated. Especially when I compare it to my skinny figure a few months ago.
10 months

Comfort, warmth, softness, beauty. There are so many more but those are the top.
10 months

Masculine power. A belly on a man signifies authority in the same way muscular biceps do.
10 months
123   loading