General

Are there any app developers here?

I’m exploring various projects and am trying to figure out who has what skills and availability.
I had an idea for an app that would be great for our community, but it’s feedism related so I don’t think I can ask just any app developer. If anyone knows any developers and would be willing to send them my way, I would really greatly appreciate it!
10 months

MrCupeKe:
I’m exploring various projects and am trying to figure out who has what skills and availability.
I had an idea for an app that would be great for our community, but it’s feedism related so I don’t think I can ask just any app developer. If anyone knows any developers and would be willing to send them my way, I would really greatly appreciate it!

Not a tech person, but what kind of app would it be?
10 months

MrCupeKe:

I vaguely remember that someone on Feabie (located in greece) was one, and he was trying to build an other website for feederism, or something like that!
10 months