General

To all big guys: what online dating apps do you use?

Hey, I recently started online dating, but it's hard to find guys with the body type I like. Most men on there look like football players or models for underwear. It's a little frustrating. So, I wanted to know what dating apps you chubby and big guys use, if any.
8 months

HRHB15:
I haven’t been on dating apps in years. They’re really disappointing in my opinion. Some years back, I used OK Cupid with some success. But honestly I feel once I got up past about 250, the dating pool interested in me suffered greatly. I’m content with it though.

That's a shame. In my opinion guys between 200 and 250 lbs are the best.
But thanks for the input smiley I might try OK Cupid.
8 months

Little Update: It only took the algorithm some time to figure out what I like. I've already been on a date this week smiley
8 months

HueOrdner:
Little Update: It only took the algorithm some time to figure out what I like. I've already been on a date this week smiley

Great! Enjoy your date.
8 months

I know the dating application "Grommr" and "Chasabl". These two application are for gainers, chubs, bears, and fat people in general.(you can also be on this application if you are skinny/chubby chaser). Many people identify as feedee or feeder on it. You may be looking for a serious romantic relationship or just someone to satisfy your kink with. By creating your account you can enter what are your kink related to the gainers community such as burping, feeding, belly rubbing, vore, balloon, or others such as BDSM, cigars, oral sex, etc... and find people who have the same kink as you. But it's mainly a site for gay men. I don't know if there is the same equivalent for straight people and lesbian women.
7 months

None. IG, SC, n X
7 months

Cactusrager:
None. IG, SC, n X

IG, SC, nX

What does it mean ?
7 months

Cactusrager:
None. IG, SC, n X

PapaBearsPower:
IG, SC, nX

What does it mean ?

I think that stands for Instagram, SnapChat, and Twitter, respectively. Elon Musk officially renamed Twitter to X for whatever silly reason.

None of them really make any sense to me, but I guess are more popular with much younger individuals, like early 20s.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question, even though I'm not that big yet...

If I was to consider such a thing, there's no point in considering anything besides the mainstream platforms. The entire concept is extremely sensitive to "network effect" as I've mentioned in relation to dating web sites in general. In short, the service is far more useful to existing users, the more users in general there are.

After all, what good is some random niche dating web site if there's only 5-6 people in your area, and none of them are even close to your type? Or haven't logged in to the web site in months, or even years?

No, regardless of taste, preference, or type, the mainstream platforms are the only ones to consider using, just for sheer maximum numbers.

In America, that would probably be Match Group (Match, POF, e-Harmony if Christian, Tinder, and maybe some others) and Badoo. OKCupid and Zoosk have lost ground but might still have some users.

In other countries, I don't know. You can probably guess by looking at the Google Play Store or the Apple Store to look a total download count.

Ignore the ads, and anything a so-called "influencer" might say, because they're being paid to say it's good even if it's bad.

Above all, don't lower your standards, but keep your expectations out of web sites like that very low. I have found a lot of people are overly cautious and even afraid - some of it justified to be fair, but not entirely. Most folks out there are decent. In a world where news travels at light speed, the few who are bad, suddenly everyone hears about them. Just make the first meeting in a public place that's quiet enough that you can talk, and you'll be fine.
7 months

[quote]Cactusrager:
None. IG, SC, n X

PapaBearsPower:
IG, SC, nX

What does it mean ?

ILuvChubbyChix:
I think that stands for Instagram, SnapChat, and Twitter, respectively. Elon Musk officially renamed Twitter to X for whatever silly reason.

Thanks 😉 👍
7 months

dataing apps are prettry trash it better to meet people in organic settings

like join some discord server for your hobbies

go out join a cooking club or got to kink muches

try VRchat and host of other online games.

meet as many people as you can and soon or later you fine someone who fits.
7 months