General

I wanna make feedism content on yt, but i need help hiding my identity

Idk if this belongs in a different forum, if it does lmk.
I've had this idea of making food gaming challenge videos on YT where it's like "If I die in minecraft, I have to eat 1000 calories." I love games, and I love feedism, so this was my way of doing both. I wouldn't show my belly cause I think YT TOS would be on my ass, so I would do the entire video, maybe eat while doing it or at the end, and maaaybe make a patreon for like a dollar that people can see the results at.
I want to see this idea through, and I don't want anyone telling me it won't work. I need to try to to figure this out, but I need to hide my identity. It sounds strange but I don't want everyone to know who I am, I just want to persue this content anonymously.
Obviously I could just not show my face or a face cam at all, but the face connects the youtuber to the viewer so much and allows me to entertain people in more ways than just the game. I also want my mouth visible cause I gotta eat for the challenges. I really don't want to wear one of those "show only eyes and mouth" criminal-looking masks, atm I only have these cute Snorlax sunglasses that I love but they don't do enough.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to hide my identity? Or if there's any feedback or ideas on my plans, I'd love to hear them! Again please don't try to assume it won't work unless there's factual evidence that what I'm doing literally can't be done. I wanna try it though, and learn what does and doesn't work. My identity though, I gotta make sure that's hidden from the start.
5 months

What about a pig mask, something that covers your nose and higher
5 months

Gloop45:
What about a pig mask, something that covers your nose and higher

Hmm, that's not a bad idea. I'll look into that. Thanks!
5 months

Is the idea still on your mind? I'm interested hahahaha
5 months

SailaxMX:

Oooh, how so?
5 months

SailaxMX:

MrOverstuffed:
Oooh, how so?

I would love to watch your videos smiley I love your idea
5 months

MrOverstuffed:
I've had this idea of making food gaming challenge videos on YT where it's like "If I die in minecraft, I have to eat 1000 calories." I love games, and I love feedism, so this was my way of doing both. I wouldn't show my belly cause I think YT TOS would be on my ass, so I would do the entire video, maybe eat while doing it or at the end, and maaaybe make a patreon for like a dollar that people can see the results at.
I want to see this idea through, and I don't want anyone telling me it won't work. I need to try to to figure this out, but I need to hide my identity. It sounds strange but I don't want everyone to know who I am, I just want to persue this content anonymously.
Obviously I could just not show my face or a face cam at all, but the face connects the youtuber to the viewer so much and allows me to entertain people in more ways than just the game. I also want my mouth visible cause I gotta eat for the challenges. I really don't want to wear one of those "show only eyes and mouth" criminal-looking masks, atm I only have these cute Snorlax sunglasses that I love but they don't do enough.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to hide my identity? Or if there's any feedback or ideas on my plans, I'd love to hear them! Again please don't try to assume it won't work unless there's factual evidence that what I'm doing literally can't be done. I wanna try it though, and learn what does and doesn't work. My identity though, I gotta make sure that's hidden from the start.

Okay, you have to plan forward! If you do that, everything becomes easy!

What do you want the camera angle to show? Will you talk? Will you show any identifiable signs on your body? What will the background be? Will there be any identifiable objects there?

Think of these for a start!
5 months

MrOverstuffed:

Enas:

What do you want the camera angle to show? Will you talk? Will you show any identifiable signs on your body? What will the background be? Will there be any identifiable objects there?

I've been on the youtube space for awhile, so I'm thinking of putting up something behind me to change the layout to be unrecognizable or change the camera angle completely so you can't tell I'm in the same room.
I will be commentating and showing my webcam, I plan to filter the audio so I sound different.
My belly however....... that's the hard part. I'm in the process of trying to contact youtube to gain clarification on what is and isn't to be allowed. I would preferably like to show two webcams after the gameplay, one of my face eating the food, and the 2nd to showcase my belly. Youtube might be up my ass about that, but I need written-in-stone feedback from them on what is and isn't allowed.
Like I said, I could always upload the belly stuff to Patreon for free basically, I don't want to ask my viewers for money.
5 months

MrOverstuffed:

Enas:

MrOverstuffed:
I've been on the youtube space for awhile, so I'm thinking of putting up something behind me to change the layout to be unrecognizable or change the camera angle completely so you can't tell I'm in the same room.
I will be commentating and showing my webcam, I plan to filter the audio so I sound different.
My belly however....... that's the hard part. I'm in the process of trying to contact youtube to gain clarification on what is and isn't to be allowed. I would preferably like to show two webcams after the gameplay, one of my face eating the food, and the 2nd to showcase my belly. Youtube might be up my ass about that, but I need written-in-stone feedback from them on what is and isn't allowed.
Like I said, I could always upload the belly stuff to Patreon for free basically, I don't want to ask my viewers for money.

I recomend you to not show your face! Ffafeed for example, her life has been ruined because people found her feederism content and identified her from her face!
5 months

MrOverstuffed:

Enas:

MrOverstuffed:

Enas:
I recomend you to not show your face! Ffafeed for example, her life has been ruined because people found her feederism content and identified her from her face!

How was it ruined? I'm not crazy good on my other youtube channels, so idk if anyone would recognize me. Also, I don't really care what my family and friends think, if they can't accept me like this, then they don't deserve me.
If anything, I want just one youtube channel that I can be known for, and if I eventually do super well with this channel, maybe down the line I'll reveal myself.
Hmm... how do you think I can make it entertaining without showing my face? I feel like people in this community love seeing faces (or during gaming videos)
5 months
12   loading