General

Online feedee scammers?

Slip130:
I was foolish and didn't get actual time stamped verification or ID from them before I sent this person 80 dollars through cashapp so I fell for it hook line and sinker. It makes it worse since I'm in school living on my own and money can be tight at times.


Don't send money to people you have never met in person.

Don't pay for dates beyond your own personal consumption.

Don't send money to people you have never met in person.

Don't offer to buy gas or bus fare.

Don't send money to people you have never met in person.

Don't offer any form of financial help for whatever crisis that person claims to have.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but if I haven't.. don't send money to people you have never met in person.
2 years

Online feedee scammers?

Slip130:
I was foolish and didn't get actual time stamped verification or ID from them before I sent this person 80 dollars through cashapp so I fell for it hook line and sinker. It makes it worse since I'm in school living on my own and money can be tight at times.

ILuvChubbyChix:
Don't send money to people you have never met in person.

Don't pay for dates beyond your own personal consumption.

Don't send money to people you have never met in person.

Don't offer to buy gas or bus fare.

Don't send money to people you have never met in person.

Don't offer any form of financial help for whatever crisis that person claims to have.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but if I haven't.. don't send money to people you have never met in person.


Yeah, I know I messed up but I'm also blown away at how insightful your post was. Really great stuff there thank you.
2 years

Online feedee scammers?

Verified only.
2 years
12   loading