Events

Central pennsylvania

Are there ever any meet-ups in central PA?
1 year

Central pennsylvania

MapleButterfly:
Are there ever any meet-ups in central PA?

I wish one would happen anywhere between central and western Pennsylvania
1 year

Central pennsylvania

Hello there Miasexy
1 year

Central pennsylvania

I know there have been occasional ones at Shady Maple in Lancaster County. That’s more southeastern but it depends on how “central” you want to get. I get out to Harrisburg sometimes but I haven’t been to any meetups out that way
11 months

Central pennsylvania

Itsmeswoop:
I know there have been occasional ones at Shady Maple in Lancaster County. That’s more southeastern but it depends on how “central” you want to get. I get out to Harrisburg sometimes but I haven’t been to any meetups out that way

Shady maple is definitely the mecca for feedists lol. I'd love to get one together for there or Philly sometime
11 months

Central pennsylvania

Itsmeswoop:

SinWithAGrin:
Shady maple is definitely the mecca for feedists lol. I'd love to get one together for there or Philly sometime

Made a trip there just to try Shady Maple and it was so worth it.
10 months

Central pennsylvania

I’d be down for one
10 months

Central pennsylvania

That would be exciting!! I'm game. I'm in Allentown,
10 months

Central pennsylvania

I visit Cumberland County a few times a year (I grew up there), usually for a week or longer, and would love to meet up with like-minded folks.
4 months

Central pennsylvania

Visit spain better!
4 months