Extreme obesity

The contrast

RenaissanceGuy:
I never understood the vital necessity of contrast. Not to say it isn't important for some people, I know there are plenty for whom contrast is important. I just don't understand how it works over the long scale of time.
I've noticed a lot of BBW's online when asked if they would be into mutual gaining use that line. I think for the most part, it's their way of gently saying they aren't turned on by fat men.
1 month

The contrast

RenaissanceGuy:
I never understood the vital necessity of contrast. Not to say it isn't important for some people, I know there are plenty for whom contrast is important. I just don't understand how it works over the long scale of time.

It’s the realisation how fat your partner has become, compared to a normal/fit person. How they have given up and let their lack of control take over their lives. I like watching my 550+ girlfriend hanging out with her normal weight girlfriends. The fact that they need to help her get about and accommodate her because she’s so massive is a validation of the extent to which she’s let her self go
1 month

The contrast

There’s more of a contrast between wifey and I than there used to be. I had a heart scare last year and had to cut back on some of my favorite indulgences. My belly is still a ball but my weight is down to about 180. Wifey is up to 340, though, and I find her irresistible ;-)
1 month
234   loading