Food and recipes

Most calories per € at mcdonalds (europe)

So McDonalds recently started delivering in my area and I was wondering what food they offer has the most amount of calories per €
In an european context of course as we have stricter food restrictions than in the US when it comes to ingredients
1 month

Ceepert:
So McDonalds recently started delivering in my area and I was wondering what food they offer has the most amount of calories per €
In an european context of course as we have stricter food restrictions than in the US when it comes to ingredients

I would recommend looking at their menu online. It should come with calorie counts next to the menu.
1 month

Ceepert:

Munchies:
I would recommend looking at their menu online. It should come with calorie counts next to the menu.

Not only this, but the UK one at least has a nutrition tracker tool where you can add things to your order and see the complete totals of everything. I've used this MANY times, sometimes out of curiosity, sometimes out of pride to see how far I can push my order.

Typically a large double quarter pounder meal with a milkshake as the drink will get you somewhere around 1600 calories. Add another side or a double cheeseburger to that and you can very easily pass 2000 without it being a massive amount of food.
2 weeks