General

Story behind your username?

For me, the profile name says it all, as I am an extremely gluttonous feedee.
That says everything about it.
1 month

I lazily picked it when I first signed up on beta.character.ai. My account there is lost but luckily I still have my profile here and feabie
1 month

Mine is pretty simple I feel like lol. Its wanttobefat because I want to get fat lol, and the 600 is because that was originally my goal when I joined, however I now have intentions of possibly becoming bigger
1 month

FA from London. Simple enough.
1 month

My name is a bit of a 'does what it says on the tin' type of name. I'll need to come up with a more creative name when I have time on my hands.
1 month

I wanted something that rolled off the tongue while embodying what I’m about, having an overstuffed belly!
1 month

Simple, Raven from Teen Titans is my favorite super hero and animated character so I just decided to go with her name.
1 month

Haha, Notsofatyet is fairly self explanatory. I’m not skinny and not crazy fat …. Yet. My fantasy is that of Hansel at the hands of a dominant female.
1 month

I’m a bit dramatic & whimsical even though i’m pretty shy irl and getting to know someone. I like to think of myself as some soft shy princess and in a way it helps bring me out of my shell 🧁
1 month

I'm fat and my Zodiac sign is Scorpio. I thought that was quite fitting.
1 month
56789   loading