Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Deadass427:
Welp it happened today. One of my female coworkers asked me if I was pregnant…

In my mind it’s like “No Sarah, the only thing in my belly right now is a half dozen donuts and a large iced coffee I ate in my car in the parking lot” 😂 like seriously who asks that. Even if it’s blatantly obvious that I am gaining weight…

But anyway. I just stood there, stared at her and said “no, I am not pregnant” and then she’s all like “oh….” Yeah I bet you feel stupid now (flavorful choice of words)

It's official! You can park in the expecting mothers' spot at the grocery store!
1 month

SmugWendy:
It's official! You can park in the expecting mothers' spot at the grocery store!

Well spotted! Damn bad luck that I am a man and cannot make use of that otherwise so intelligent idea!
1 month

My daily reminder is how out of breath I get from just going up a simple flight of steps.
1 month

My daily reminder is how people near me get concerned about how hard I breathe and often refers to it as “grunting or moaning” And sometimes wheezing. I always have to remind them that I’m okay it’s just how I breathe.
4 weeks

It’s probably when the pants I got tailored for me a couple years ago used to fit well. Tried them on yesterday and I almost couldn’t do it. Another couple pounds and it’s not happening
4 weeks

The daily struggle squeezing into my ultra-firm shapewear in the morning; feeling it get tighter around my midsection as I go about my day; then, when I take it off after work, being surprised anew at how large my belly looks (and how jiggly it feels) without it, when I haven´t even had dinner. yet...
3 weeks

When the largest size of shapwear still won't hold your belly in.
2 weeks

Ditzy:
When the largest size of shapwear still won't hold your belly in.

I love this and I bet it looks so good!
2 weeks

I was climbing the stairs and I noticed my thighs touch my belly on each step.

A new experience for me.
2 weeks

For me it’s my appetite and my belly getting bigger
2 weeks