Food and recipes

Fattening pink drink

There’s tons of these recipes out there for pink drinks, all involving different ingredients. What I’ve found tastes the best is white cran x strawberry with coconut milk.

It’s 9 parts cran x strawberry
with 1 part coconut milk

If you want it to be fattening, subbing out the coconut milk with heavy cream still tastes great.
1 month

Fattening pink drink

Honestly, I didn’t realize how much stuff you could mix in with heavy cream and have it still taste delicious.
1 month

Fattening pink drink

PurpleJade:
There’s tons of these recipes out there for pink drinks, all involving different ingredients. What I’ve found tastes the best is white cran x strawberry with coconut milk.

It’s 9 parts cran x strawberry
with 1 part coconut milk

If you want it to be fattening, subbing out the coconut milk with heavy cream still tastes great.

Why 9 parts though? For a roughly grande sized drink (16 oz but my calculations are for 18 for the 9 parts) with canned full fat coconut milk (this is steelmanning honestly as usually carton watered coconut milk is used for this), that comes to 172.5 calories (212.5 with heavy cream), you can get way more from soda. What would be better is instead 3 parts juice maximum, which for 16 oz grande comes to 390 calories (550 with heavy cream), but if you go with 1 equal parts as directed in many dupe recipes, you get 580 calories (900 with heavy cream) for a 16 oz grande, and honestly this could be even higher if you add sweetener as i imagine one would with vanilla to mimic the effect adding vanilla bean powder would have, and keep in mind these numbers are pure liquid, no ice.
4 weeks